Join Us for the Make AT for All Conference and Expo!
The AT Makers’ Fair will inspire participants to become creative problem solvers, bringing together makers of all abilities to share ideas, develop new skills and enhance innovations for persons with disabilities. The Fair will empower individuals with the methods, materials and know-how needed to efficiently create everyday just-in-time devices and technologies. Join us! Novice to veteran makers of all ages and abilities are welcome.
Visit www.atmakersfair.com for full information.
- Conference kick off with inspiring AT maker movement leaders
- Hands-on learning workshops
- AT Invention Contest
- Make AT Café Makerspace
- Exhibition hall of vendors and program booths
More than 200 assistive technology makers including individuals with disabilities, family members, caregivers, educators, administrators, therapists, and program directors
September 24-25, 2019
Tuesday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- 2 Day Pass
- $250 (register by June 30 and save $50)
- 1 Day Pass
- $150 (register by June 30 and save $25)
- Includes access to the conference, fabrication of 5 multi-use devices, lunch, refreshments, and CEU’s.
- Continuing Education Units are available for AOTA, ASHA, and RESNA.
- Registration closes:
September 18, 2019