Liberty Resources is hiring for the following positions in the Philadelphia area. More information and to apply on Liberty Resources website:
- Accounting Manager: Under general direction from the CFO, the Accounting Manager oversees the accounting activities of Liberty Resources Inc. The Accounting Manager is responsible for monitoring all tasks necessary to accomplish the organization’s accounting processing objectives. This position requires an extremely detail orientated person with significant knowledge of finance administration, including state and federal regulations.
- Certified Nursing Assistant: This position requires a current, unencumbered state certification to practice as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). Must be willing to travel throughout the city of Philadelphia and surrounding counties. Provides assistance to consumers and staff with cross-disabilities. Supports/assists with personal care and job tasks, including accompanying consumers and staff to out of office locations. Provide in-home training for Direct Care Workers (DCW’s) with skills such as Hoyer training, and proper lifting. Must have a valid and current Pennsylvania driver’s license.
- Desktop Support Specialist: Provides support to on-site and remote users for PC hardware, mobile devices, operating systems, software applications, account access, peripherals, installations, network connectivity, and device imaging as a member of the Liberty Resources, Inc. Information Technology Department. This position is responsible for responding to, diagnosing, troubleshooting problems and updating system documentation. Position requires individuals to interact with staff closely. Strong interpersonal, communicational, technical, and troubleshooting skills are essential for success in this position. Take a lead role in supporting Helpdesk staff to ensure policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Grant & Policy Development Coordinator: Under the direct supervision of C-Suite Leadership, the Grant & Policy Development Coordinator will be responsible for managing grant proposal process from start to finish, including research and identifying external grant and funding opportunities. Will work closely with the Executive team, Directors, and program staff to identify, solicit, and develop opportunities in support of Liberty Resources mission and relating to independent living, disability rights & advocacy, healthcare and Medicaid funded long-term care and supports. This includes but is not limited to writing grants, quantitative and qualitative analyses and reporting, and strategic initiatives and planning.
- Home Modification Specialist (Allentown/Philadelphia): Liberty Home Solutions is a construction company specializing in home modifications to ensure people with disabilities can stay independent in their homes and communities. We have an immediate need for a Home Modification Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible to evaluate a consumer’s needs for Home Modification, the existing home’s feasibility for the needed modification and incorporate consumers input into the design. The Home Modification Specialist will also be responsible for working with contractors to ensure modifications are done correctly and on time. Typical types of home modifications include accessible bathroom conversions, stair lifts, wheelchair lifts, ramps and grab bars. The Home Modification Specialist is also responsible for accessibility adaptation equipment inventory control. Additionally, the Home Modification Specialist will identify appropriate contractor for proposed scope of work and will enforce all program requirements of the PA Office of Long-Term Living.
Roads to Freedom Center for Independent Living is hiring for the following positions in the Williamsport area. For more information, visit the RTFCIL website.
- Home Modification Specialist: The Home Modification Specialist is responsible to evaluate a consumer needs for Home Modification, the existing home’s feasibility for the needed modification and incorporate consumers input into the design.
- Nursing Home Transition—Service Coordinator: The primary purpose of the position of the Nursing Home Transitioning Coordinator is to provide assistance with the goals and objectives of the various programs within the CILNCP Nursing Home Transition Program, ensuring that the program operations are in compliance with the regulations set forth by the funding source. The Nursing Home Transitioning Coordinator is responsible for helping in identifying consumers who wish to transition from nursing homes to community setting in conjunction with the NHT Manager, peer consultants, AAA staff and nursing facility staff. The Nursing Home Transitioning Coordinator is also responsible for assisting in completing all documentation related to the program is completed and entered into their respective databases, and provided to all appropriate parties. The NHT pay rate is $20-$24 depending on experience.