Pennsylvania is once again trying to limit your choices for your homecare with a flawed Agency with Choice model that will allow only one vendor Agency statewide.
Our concerns and potential solutions are:
- Insufficient Comment Period
- An Extended period for at least another 30 days.
- Request public input at an upcoming MLTSS Sub-MAAC & other LTC meetings
- Don’t Limit Consumer Choice
- Like ODP Agency with Choice options, OLTL must have at least 6 Agency with Choice vendors in each CHC/MLTSS service region, not one choice statewide, • Inform and educate Consumers on AWC and available choices.
- Does Not Guarantee Improved Standards
- Establish clear standards, qualifications, and educational resources based on stakeholder input.
- Allow current agency providers meeting those qualifications and standards to be credentialed and enrolled in any new AWC model.
Please let Pennsylvania know you disagree! Join us all on Monday at 2 pm for a prep call
Time: Apr 11, 2022, 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 857 7750 7497
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
If you would like to speak with us further or want additional information, please contact Mike Grier at firstname.lastname@example.org.